Creamy, Rich Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
This sugar free chocolate ice cream recipe is pure luxury, it doesn't contain eggs or artificial sweeteners either. You'd never guess it's refined sugar free.
This gorgeous refined sugar free chocolate ice cream recipe is so simple to make. You don't even need an ice cream maker. It uses naturally sweet ingredients, such as very ripe bananas. The riper, the better. Don't throw them away, make less waste and more ice cream.
Taking the ice cream out of the freezer and stirring the mixture once an hour for the first few hours gives a creamy texture, preventing the formation of large ice crystals.
The ground almonds add extra substance and prevent the ice cream from becoming too sweet.
Serve crammed into a , or topped with fruit.
Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Cuisine: British
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 240 mins
Rating: 5 from 19 votes
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 300ml Double Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 200ml Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Stevia Leaf
- 1 Heaped Tablespoon Ground Almonds
- Chop bananas, mix with double cream
- Add the honey, cocoa, milk, vanilla, dried stevia and ground almonds
- Blend mixture until smooth
- Pour into an airtight container and place in the freezer
- Remove from the freezer every hour and stir, do this 3 or 4 times
Really Sugar Free Recipe Video:
Be the first to comment...