This sugar free chocolate ice cream recipe is pure luxury, it doesn't contain eggs or artificial sweeteners either. You'd never guess it's sugar free
214 kcal per serving
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Creamy, Rich Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Posted: 26th August 2019
This gorgeous sugar free chocolate ice cream recipe is so simple to make. You don't even need an ice cream maker. It uses naturally sweet ingredients, such as very ripe bananas. Don't throw them away, make less waste and more ice cream.
While making this sugar free ice cream, we quickly realised we also needed a sugar free ice cream cone recipe urgently. So we made them too.
We included some wild honey and dried stevia leaf for a little extra sweetness.
Taking the ice cream out of the freezer and stirring the mixture once an hour for the first few hours gives a creamy texture, preventing the formation of large ice crystals.
The ground almonds add extra substance and prevent the ice cream from becoming too sweet.
Serve crammed into a sugar free ice cream cone, topped with fruit.
Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Cuisine: Italian
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Freeze Time: 4 hours
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 300ml Double Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 200ml Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Dried Stevia Leaf
- 1 Heaped Tablespoon Ground Almonds
- Chop bananas, mix with double cream
- Add the honey, cocoa, milk, vanilla, dried stevia and ground almonds
- Blend mixture until smooth
- Pour into an airtight container and place in the freezer
- Remove from the freezer every hour and stir, do this 3 or 4 times
Really Sugar Free Recipe Video:
Be the first to comment...